Somme Bay &
Listed as one of the most beautiful bays in the world, the Somme Bay is a stunning natural site where the light is ever-changing as well as the colors and has always been a source of inspiration for painters and writers. Discover the festive and welcoming reputation of Lille, the rich cultural heritage and his masterpiece the Louvre-Lens museum, taste the famous mussels-fries, beers and follow in the footsteps of his historic past of the WWI. The region is also known for having been the cradle of Gothic architecture (Amiens, Beauvais…).
The information you need about Somme Bay
- North of France
- 35 minutes from Brussels, 1 hour from Paris or 2h30 from London by train (Lille station)
- 3 hours from Paris by coach (motorway)
- TGV Train station: Lille, Amiens
- International airports : Paris CDG, Brussels
- National airports: Lille
Our customer’s favorite tours
- WWI main sites (Saint Omer, Peronne, Albert, ND de Lorette, Chemin des Dames …)
- The Somme Estuary : between nature and architecture
- Northern Giants : Lille, Arras, Calais, Boulogne
- The gothic cathedrals : Amiens, Laon, Beauvais
You want to discover Northern France?
We offer all our skills and knowledge of France to make your tour a success !