From the Perigord, known for its prehistoric caves to the untouched / undamaged / intact/ volcanoes of Auvergne, the Dordogne Valley and its river are listed as World Heritage by UNESCO. Exceptional sites are everywhere and nature is grandiose: Causses du Quercy, Padirac Cave, Ways of Saint James, Lascaux Caves, charming villages such as Sarlat, Rocamadour or Villefranche-de-Rouergue… The gastronomic specialties are numerous such as foie gras, ceps, confits and duck breasts, truffles, nuts, honey, cheeses…. Another asset of the region which definitively worth the detour.
The information you need about the region
- South of France
- 2 hours from Bordeaux or Toulouse by coach
- TGV Train station: Bordeaux, Toulouse, Clermont Ferrand
- International airports : Bordeaux, Toulouse, Lyon
- National airports: Limoges, Montpellier
Our customer’s favorite tours
- The Black Perigord: Sarlat, Beynac & La Roque Gajeac
- The white Perigord: Périgueux, Lascaux & Les Eyzies
- The Lot valley: Cahors, Rocamadour & Padirac
- Auvergne: Clermont Ferrand, Salers &Puy Mary
You want to discover Dordogne Valley?
We offer all our skills and knowledge of France to make your tour a success !