NORMANDY is a marriage of major historical and cultural highlights and exceptional natural sites. The world-famous Mont Saint Michel and its thousand-year-old abbey are an absolute must-see. Normandy is also blessed with a stunning natural environment with its large untouched coastline. The region also invites to immerse in the history of the Second World War, on the D-Day landing beaches, or in William the Conqueror’s conquest of the English crown…
The information you need about the region
- Nord-West of France
- 2 hours from Paris by coach (motorway)
- TGV Train station: Deauville
- International airports: Paris CDG, Nantes
- National airports: Deauville, Caen, Rennes
Our customer’s favorite tours
- The Mont Saint Michel
- Caen, Bayeux tapestry & D-Day landing beaches
- Rouen & Giverny Monet house
- Honfleur & Deauville seaside resorts
- Le Havre UNESCO & Etretat cliffs
- Pays d’Auge countryside: Calvados & cheeses
You want to discover Normandy?
We offer all our skills and knowledge of France to make your tour a success !