Nouvelle-Aquitaine is the doorway to multiple landscapes wineyards.
Bordeaux is a gastronomic and cultural hub, where you can the famous foie gras, is surrounded by the oldest and largest French vineyards the Bordeaux wine and old villages such as Saint Emilion.
Accesses to the ocean are easy with famous coast cities such as Arcachon & famous Dune du Pilat .
The information you need about Bordeaux
- South West of France
- 2h15 hours from Paris by train (Bordeaux station)
- TGV Train station: Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Biarritz, Dax, Saint-Jean-de-Luz
- International airports: Bordeaux Mérignac, Toulouse, Poitiers Biard, Limoges, Dordogne Périgord
- National Airport : La Rochelle, Pau Pyrénées
Our customer’s favorite tours
- The basque traditions from Biarritz
- Wineyards of Bordeaux
- Bay of Arcachon & the Dune du Pilat
You want to discover Bordeaux?
We offer all our skills and knowledge of France to make your tour a success !