Brittany is one of those destinations where the longer you spend, the more there seems to be to discover. Its wild coastline, medieval towns, authentic villages and natural reserves make an excursion here well worth the detour off the beaten track.
This is a land of prehistoric mysticism, traditions and culinary wealth where locals celebrate pan-Celtic culture with numerous festivals of music and dance (fest-noz). Discover the charming towns of St-Malo, Pont-Aven, or Vannes, the standing stones of Carnac or the amazing parish closes, the peninsula of Crozon, the Morbihan Bay or even its numerous islands (Belle-Ile-en-Mer, Bréhat, …).
The information you need about the region
- West of France
- 1h30 from Paris by train (Rennes station)
- TGV Train station: Rennes, Saint-Malo, Vannes, Brest, Quimper,…
- International airports: Paris CDG, Nantes
- National airports: Rennes, Lorient, Brest, Dinard
Our customer’s favorite tours
- Carnac stones, Vannes & Morbihan bay
- Saint Malo & The Mont Saint Michel
- Pink granite coastline
- Quimper, Concarneau & Pont Aven
- Guérande, La Baule & salt marshes
You want to discover Brittany?
We offer all our skills and knowledge of France to make your tour a success !