From Nantes to Royan, discover landscapes of an incredible wealth with numerous islands (Ré, Oléron, Noirmoutier, Yeu…), tiny ports, shipyards or seaside resorts. Taste the local gastronomy (oysters, salt, brioche vendéenne, cognac…) in La Rochelle and follow in the footsteps of famous character (Rabelais, Francis I of France, Richelieu or Clemenceau) and discover architectural treasures…
The information you need about the region
- West of France
- 5 hours from Paris by coach (motorway)
3h00 from Bordeaux / 5 hours from Paris by coach
1h30 from Paris by Train (Nantes Station)
- TGV Train station: La Rochelle, Nantes, Bordeaux, Poitiers, Angoulême
- International airports : Nantes, Bordeaux
- National airports: La Rochelle
Our customer’s favorite tours
- Nantes & St Nazaire La Baule, Noirmoutier island : the Loire estuary
- La Rochelle, Ré & Oléron islands, Rochefort, Saintes & Cognac
- The Puy du Fou, famous historical theme park
You want to discover Atlantic coast?
We offer all our skills and knowledge of France to make your tour a success !